Saturday, 7 March 2015

Outfit: A Sign of Life

Brandy Melville Zara Forever 21 Bornprettystore Grunge Casual Brandy Melville Zara Forever 21 Bornprettystore Grunge Casual Brandy Melville Zara Forever 21 Bornprettystore Grunge Casual Brandy Melville Zara Forever 21 Bornprettystore Grunge CasualBrandy Melville Zara Forever 21 Bornprettystore Grunge Casual Brandy Melville Zara Forever 21 Bornprettystore Grunge Casual Brandy Melville Zara Forever 21 Bornprettystore Grunge Casual
Hailey Camo Jacket and Roman Numerals T-Shirt (similar) - Brandy Melville 
Black Super Skinny Jeggings - Zara 
Brown Ankle Booties and Fringe Bag - Forever 21 
Velvet Choker with Sun Charm - BornPrettyStore 

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for not posting true to my usual schedule, but 2015 has been a very turbulent and eventful year so far. As you might know from my last post, I'll be moving flats
soon and the preparations for that plus my working schedule have just been eating up my spare time. I ensure you that everything will be back to normal soon, but for now, please bear with me!

/ / Zuallererst möchte ich euch sagen, dass es mir furchtbar Leid tut, dass ich mich zur Zeit nicht an meinen üblichen Blogzeitplan halten kann aber 2015 hat mich einfach ein wenig überrumpelt. Die letzten Monate waren voll von Änderungen und es fällt mir etwas schwer am Ball zu bleiben. Ich bin jedoch davon überzeugt, dass bald wieder Normalität einkehren wird. Bis dahin hoffe ich, dass ihr etwas Rücksicht und Verständnis für mich habt!

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this outfit! I adore the boots and that shirt!! Moving can be really hectic, I totally understand! I'm in the same boat right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you such a babe? Another perfect outfit here!! What lipstick is that?
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love some super skinny's like that they look amazing and cute boots too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect outfit! you look amazing ♥

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you so much! That's MAC's Styled in Sepia. It was a limited edition so I doubt it's still available!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're my staple black pair! I've had them for almost 2 years now, too bad they're slowly fading. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'm really glad you understand. :) I really hope to get another outfit post ready for next week tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! I'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet